HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
- You can reserve an accommodation at the dormitory using Dormitory Reservation System.
- Choose a preferred place for accommodation in the reservation system according to the dormitory number, the type of the room (single, double room) and the price range.
Please check: Step-by-step information, how to make a reservation /
The Guidelines for Allocation of Places at the Dormitories.
- You can reserve one place at the dormitory or make a reservation together with Your friend (students ID number is required*) in the same room, if available. Please note that if you reserve a place with a friend – he/she must to login to the Dormitory Reservation System and confirm the reservation within 1 hour, or it will be cancelled.
- After making a reservation – You must pay the deposit fee within 3 days, or it will be cancelled. Payment receipt will be provided on Your Academic Information System (AIS) account on outstanding payments section.
- More information about accommodation prices and other fees You can find on section FEES on above menu.
- Information about dormitory, its infrastructure and inside services You can find on section DORMITORIES on above menu.
- Reservation for accommodation cannot be done for the periods of 1 July – 20 October and 1 January – 15 February (the accommodation of the newly arriving foreign students is conducted during this period).