- Each month, the residents of the dormitory have to pay a monthly fee for accommodation at the dormitory (the sum includes all the municipal charges: electricity, hot and cold water, heating, other utilities and internet access);
- The accommodation fee is calculated at the beginning of each month and information is provided in the Academic Information System (AIS), section Unpaid Payments.
- Accommodation fee has to be paid until the 25th of each month. For example, if a resident is provided with an invoice on April 5, the payment has to be paid until April 25 at the latest.
- Accommodation fee can be paid in advance for a longer period. Before doing that we recommend to discuss terms with your dormitory administrator.
- If a student lives in a dormitory for a period shorter than two months (60 days), he/she is accommodated under a short-term accommodation contract. Payment for the stay is calculated for the whole period of stay including VAT (21%). Deposit payment is not required.
- All the residents, who move into a dormitory after the 15th of the month or move out of a dormitory before the 15th of the month, pay half of a monthly accommodation fee.
- If another person is paying instead of you – he must specify this information about you: your full name, dormitory and room number.
- From 06/06/2016 according to the order approved by the Rector On fees for violations or non-compliance with accommodation contract or internal rules of procedure of the university’s dormitories, upon receipt of a notification, a warning or removal from the dormitory, a disciplinary measure – penalty fee of 8 EUR – is imposed on the resident.
|ROOM TYPE||DORMITORY||PRICE RANGE*||DEPOSIT RANGE|
|Single||2,5,10||From 120,96 to 248,83 EUR||From 150,00 to 270,00 EUR|
|Double||2,3,5,7,8,10||From 79,20 to 209,95 EUR||From 110,00 to 230,00 EUR|
*Accommodation price does not include bedding service.
A price for one place of accommodation at the dormitory directly depends on:
- Base prices;
- Room type (single, double);
- Condition of the building, room and furniture;
- Sanitary unit (shared for 1/2 rooms, shared for the entire floor and shared in the basement);
- Type of kitchen (shared for 1/2 rooms, shared for the entire floor).
The exact price of a specific room will specify chief coordinator of Student Accommodation Centre.