To Residents attention!
We would like to inform you that considering students expressed opinion on the survey on the quality assessment of accommodation services at the dormitories and Dormitory board suggestions – we renewed/updated Internal dormitory rules and regulations. Please note these changes:
- When performing relocation on Dormitory group initiative, a relocating resident has to be informed by written notification not later than 10 working days before relocation, except urgent or emergency repairs are required.
- Changed time range on using bicycle storage, recreational and other common premises of the dormitory.
- Updated time for laundry premises use, located at the basement of the dormitory.
- Changed guests visiting hours at the dormitory (when visiting not on weekends).
- A correction has been made due to minors visiting the dormitories.
- Updated regulation describing non-smoking policy at the dormitories and defined when smoking case can be indicated.
Read the updated Internal dormitory rules and regulations!